内容来自cargo 的github wiki，记录下，方便使用
- cargo-audit - Audit Cargo.lock for crates with security vulnerabilities
- cargo-asm, cargo-llvm-ir - Shows generates assembly or LLVM IR of Rust code
cargo-benchcmp - Compare output of
cargo benchoutput, both runs over time and same benchmarks in multiple modules (e.g. for comparing multiple implementations)
- cargo-bitbake - Generate Yocto's bitbake recipes from your Cargo.toml
- cargo-bloat - Find out what takes most of the space in your executable.
cargo-cache - Helps you manage the cargo cache (
~/.cargo), print sizes and clear directories
cargo-check - This is a wrapper around
cargo rustc -- -Zno-trans. It can be helpful for running a faster compile if you only need correctness checks.
- cargo-cook - Cooks your crate (packaging & deploying).
- clippy - Lint your project using Clippy.
cargo-cln - Alternative to
cargo-clean, allows running arbitrary commands in addition to wiping out
- cargo-clone - Fetch source code of a crate
- cargo-config - Print info about the current crate.
- cargo-count - counts lines of code in cargo projects, including giving naive unsafe statistics
cargo-deadlinks - Check your
cargo docdocumentation for broken links
cargo-do - Run multiple cargo subcommands in sequence (e.g.,
cargo do clean, build)
- cargo-deb - Generates & builds Debian packages from cargo projects.
- cargo-deps - Create dependency diagrams for your Rust projects.
cargo-edit - A utility for adding (
cargo-add), removing (
cargo-rm), and upgrading (
cargo-upgrade) cargo dependencies from the command line.
cargo-expand - Print the result of macro expansion and
- rustfmt - Format Rust code according to style guidelines.
- cargo-fuzz - Command-line wrapper for using libFuzzer
- cargo-generate - Create a new Rust project by leveraging a pre-existing git repository as a template.
- cargo-graph - Build GraphViz DOT files of dependency graphs. Unmaintained, consider using cargo-deps.
- cargo-info - Get crate information and details from crates.io
- cargo-license - List licensing info for the project's dependencies.
- cargo-lipo - Automatically create universal libraries for iOS.
- cargo-make - Rust task runner and build tool.
- cargo-modules - List a project's modules in a tree-like format.
- cargo-multi - Run a cargo command on multiple crates.
- cargo-open - Quickly open your crate in your editor.
- cargo-outdated - A cargo subcommand for displaying when Rust dependencies are out of date
- cargo-pkgbuild - Generate an Arch PKGBUILD for your crate.
- cargo-profiler - A cargo subcommand to profile your applications.
- cargo-release - Standardizes the release process of a cargo project.
- cargo-repro - Build and verify byte-for-byte reproducible Rust packages using a Cargo-based workflow (WIP).
- cargo-rpm - Build RPM releases of Rust projects using cargo.
- cargo-sandbox - Perform Cargo builds inside of a sandboxed environment (WIP).
- cargo-script - designed to let people quickly and easily run Rust "scripts" which can make use of Cargo's package ecosystem.
- cargo-tarpaulin - Code coverage tool for your Rust projects
- cargo-tomlfmt - Formatting Cargo.toml
- cargo-tree - List a project's dependencies in a tree-like format. Also supports an "inverted" mode to help determine why a specific crate is being pulled in.
cargo-update - Check for
cargo installed executables' newer versions and update as needed.
- cargo-urlcrate - Adds URLs of installing/downloading crates to Cargo output
- cargo-vendor - Vendors all crates.io dependencies into a local directory using Cargo's support for source replacement
- cargo-watch - Watch your repo for changes and build automatically.
cargo-with - A cargo-subcommand making it easy to run the build artifacts produced by
cargo buildthrough other tools such as
- cargo-x - A very simple third-party cargo subcommand to execute a custom command.